A kind of Sheng Puerh Tuocha From Yunnan fengqing
- Produced in Fengqing(凤庆), Lincang, Yunnan, China
- Made of 100% pure one bud with one to three tea leaves from 50 to 150 years fengqing large tea-leaf speices
- Pressed into well-proportioned nest shape, which is tight and even.
- Leaves Hand-picked around April 1 to 10, 2006.
- Bright yellowish color, taste strong flavor of first sip, quick sweet after-taste.
- Soft and bright tea leaves after brewing
- Manufacture: Yunnan Fengqing Sanning Tea Industry Co., Ltd.
- Production Date: July, 2006.
Tuocha tea is mainly produced in Yunnan being of hollowed hemispheric shape and compressed. The weight of this tea is 100g. It originates from Fengqing large tea speices grown in Lincang, Yunnan. The process of making this tea involves picking, traditional way of drying the leaves and then pressing them into a nest-like shape. If you look at Tuocha it will resemble a mountain shape. Beautiful scenery of Yunnan comes to mind when you first smell Sheng Pu-erh.
The first sip of Sheng Pu-erh gives a strong flavor, followed by a sweet aftertaste and wonderful impression. The hint of sweet sugarcane can be detected in the taste. It is strictly required to pick only fresh leaves around the Qing Ming term to get perfect Sheng Pu-erh. This 100g Tuocha was compressed in July, 2006. When you hold this little mountain in your hands it looks cute. He tea has dark green color and the leaves become softer when brewed. Sheng Pu-erh has the following dimensions: 7cm width and 4.5cm height. 100g Sheng Tuocha is perfect for those who want to try compressed pu-erh of medium weight.
The cake or brick is wrapped in a thin tissue paper to protect the tea from drying and foreign odors; however it is thin and breakable. This paper is not really long lasting. It will wear off and tear during long time storage and oxidization.
It is better to keep the Pu-erh tea is a sealed bag or box to keep it away from air.