Needle White Tea with Various Floral Scent
- White tea comes from Fuding, Fujian Province.
- Harvest Time: Mar 26, 2015.
- Chamomile is from in Sinkiang, China, picked in winter.
- Rose is from France, picked in late autumn to winter.
- Dry Tea: straight tea leaves, mixed with complete rose flower and chamomile.
- Aroma: smells refreshing, with strong chamomile scent and rose fragrance.
- Flavour: brisk, tasty and refreshing, has rich floral fragrance and strong sweet after-taste.
Chamomile Rose Silver Needle White Tea is a great flower tea made from Fuding needle white tea with rose and chamomile natural additives. The first hint of scent that you may feel when drinking this tea is rose fragrance. The first sip of the drink will bring the delicate taste of chamomile. This tea has great white tea taste combined with fresh floral scents. You will be totally satisfied with such fine rich flavour. Due to its refreshing quality, this tea is suitable for drinking in hot summer days, providing great health benefits, because of rose and chamomile. They have great medical value basing of the beliefs of traditional Chinese medicine. If you are concerned about your health maintenance this tea is for you.
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
185℉ / 85℃
Use 2 Tablespoons / 8 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 1-3 mins