- Harvest time: April 2005
- Tea Tree: Yunnan large leaf species
- Age of Tea Trees: 70 to 80 years
- Fresh Leaves: One bud with 2 leaves
- Material of Tea Bag: Corn fiber
Pu-erh pyramid tea bags presented by TeaLine come from Yunnan province. This is the best production place of tea in the world. The material for this tea is Yunnan large leaf species. There are two kinds of tea bags: ripened pu-erh and raw pu-erh. Those teas are very strong, mellow and have pleasant fragrance.
Right after pilling, the riped Pu-erh tea is fermented to reduce the bitterness of taste. This type is called Shu/Shou Pu-erh. It has soft, smooth and mellow taste that is perfect for everyday drinking. On the other hand, to get raw Pu-erh, it should not go through the piling fermentation process. Due to absence of this process the leaves keep their natural fresh benefits: taste strength, freshness of aroma and brightness of the golden liquid. This is a great option for those who like to try new teas.
- Yunnan Large Leaf Species skillfully fermented by tea workers and aged before selling.
- Perfect combination of traditional fermentation and modern techniques, healthy without artificial colorants or additives.
- Bright red brown liquid, taste mellow and smooth, typical flavor of Pu-erh.
- One bag for a cup, easy to clean and carry. You can take it to the office or to travel outside; no matter hot-brewed or cold-brewed, it’s worth a try.
Our team offers you these special pu-erh pyramid tea bag series. The highest quality of Yunnan Pu-erh teas is combined with the natural environment friendly corn fiber tea bags. If using this transparent tea bag, you will see the shapes and unfolding of the leaves with easy way of tea dissolving in the liquid with rich mellow aroma. Take out the tea bag from the cup and the spent leaves will be cleaned. It is very convenient and simple way of brewing the authentic teas on the go.