- Produced in Fengqing, Lincang, Yunnan, China
- Made from 100% pure leaves from 50 to 100 years old Large-leaf Arbor Tea Trees
- Leaves Hand-picked on 2008. Choose high quality leaves during process
- Dry Storage, pure taste
- Mellow earthy sweet taste with flowery flavor
- Manufacture: Yunnan Fengqing Sanning Tea Industry Co., Ltd.
- Production Date: 2010
Fengqing is a well-known Pu-erh tea production of Ripe Pu-erh Cake, presented by TeaLine. This tea growing area is famous for making the greatest of Dian Hong Teas. Fengqing is also known for producing classic Yunnan Pu-erh. This area is located in Lingcang, the most famous of the Pu-erh production areas. Fengqing Pu-erh tea has mellow and sweet taste that is deeper than in Pu-erh teas produced in other production areas. This tea bears the flowery flavor of Dian Hong Tea. Large-leaf Arbor Tea Trees produce the leaves for making the purest Pu-erh Cake Tea. They are 50 to 100 years old.
The cake or brick is wrapped in a thin tissue paper to protect the tea from drying and foreign odors; however it is thin and breakable. This paper is not really long lasting. It will wear off and tear during long time storage and oxidization.
It is better to keep the Pu-erh tea in a sealed bag or box to keep it away from air.
Chinese Gongfu Way
Water: 3oz / 85ml
212℉ / 100℃
Use 10g Tea
11steeps: rinse twice,20s,30s,40s,50s,1m,1m10s,1m30s,2m,2m30s,3m,3m30s