A pearl shape Black tea, which is named Black Dragon Pearl
- The leaves come from wild tea trees in Fengqing, Yunnan.
Harvest Time:March 22, 2015
- Taste sweet and smooth, with a slight flavor of chocolate.
- Globular black tea, with plenty of white hairs.
- Shaped into balls by hand.
- The tea liquor is red-brown.
- Each piece Diameter sizes from 8 to 12 millimeters.
The Black Dragon Pearl tea is made using the raw materials from Fengqing, Yunnan. It is curled in the shape of a pearl and has great aroma of black tea. A skillful tea maker can produce 1 kg of tea per hour.
The period of Qingming / Pre-Ming is great time to pick the leaves of Black Dragon Pearl tea. The leaves of this tea are marked with white hairs making this tea of the highest grade among the spring tea. This tea is of pearl shape is 8-12 mm in diameter. You can feel the hint of chocolate when smelling this tea along with deep black tea.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
194℉ / 90℃
Use 1 Tablespoons / 5-6 Pieces
Brewing time: 3-5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Gaiwan: 3 oz / 85 ml
194℉ / 90℃
Use 3-4 Pieces
5 steeps : rinse,20s,10s,10s,20s,60s
Rinsing time is around 5 – 10 seconds