Honey Sweet Oolong Tea Resistant Aroma
- Grown in Phoenix Mountain(凤凰山) area in Guangdong Province
- Harvest Time: April 14, 2015
- Dry leaves are tight and thin in glossy and dark color.
- Narcissus specie: origins in Shuiji Town in Jianyang, Fujian.
- The liquid presents a color of amber.
- Sweet aftertaste, shows a strong effect on secreting saliva.
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
Phoenix Dan Cong is one of the most famous Tie Guan Yin teas originating from Guangdong Province. The aftertaste of these teas gradually differs from the first sip to the last combining with high pleasant aroma. This liquor will surprise you with its faint aroma of litchi mixed with the fragrance of sweet potato. You should be careful when brewing this tea. Please use gai wan in the process and pour the liquid into your pitcher fast instead of infusing it for a long time. It is better to shortly infuse this tea because this way it gives out a great and strong fruity aroma with a wonderful taste.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
203℉ / 95℃
Use 3 Tablespoon / 8 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 1 – 5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Gaiwan: 3 oz / 85 ml
203℉ / 95℃
Use 7 Grams Tea
6 steeps : rinse,10s,15s,20s,25s,30s,35s
Rinsing time is around 5 seconds