Bi Luo Chun With Rich Jasmine Fragrance
- Bi Luo Chun is grown in Fuding (福鼎), Fujian, China.
- Jasmine comes from Hengxian County (横县) in Guangxi Province, China.
Harvest time: April 2, 2015.
- Jasmine was picked during May to September.
- Bo Luo Chun Green Tea is scented with jasmine flower for 8 to 10 hours.
- Appearance: twisted granules in deep green color.
- Flavor: taste smooth and sweet, has brisk flavor with long-lasting jasmine fragrance.
- Low caffeine (Less than 10%’s amount in a cup of coffee)
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Recommend Brewing Guide
Water : 17oz / 500ml 185℉ / 85℃
Use 1 Tablespoon / 8 Grams Tea
1 – 3 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Water : 3oz / 85ml 176℉ / 80℃
Use 4 Grams Tea
4 steeps : rinse,30s,50s,70s,90s
Rinsing time is around 5 seconds