A Jasmine Fragrance White Tea Jasmine Silver Needle White Tea (Mo Li Yin Zhen)
- Produced in Fuding(福鼎), Fujian, China
- Silver Needle Harvest Time: March 20, 2015
- Mixing the freshness and fragrance of jasmine with the mellowness and sweetness of silver needle pekoe.
- Original tea tree: Pekoe (Da Bai Hao)
- Tea buds covered in white hairs, which are straight and fat
- Pale Bright and clear tea liquor
A great choice of white with jasmine flavour is Jasmine Silver Needles. It is grown n Panxi, Fuding, Fujian. They pick only pekoe (Da Bai Hao) tea tree leaves. The special trait about this white tea is the silver needle pekoe scented with jasmine. The plucking period lasting ten days should be made only before Pure Brightness. This spring tea is of superior grade.
As well as the Silver Needle, this white tea has strong health benefits: reduction of heart attack risk and some cancers, anti-aging effect, among the others.
The most famous jasmine-producing area in China is Hengxian, Guangxi. This is where this jasmine scented with silver needle pekoe comes from. For the people that are greatly focused on their health and love the freshness and fragrance of jasmine, this Jasmine Silver Needles white tea is a perfect choice.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
185℉ / 85℃
Use 2 Tablespoons / 8 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 1-3 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Gaiwan: 3 oz / 85 ml
176℉ / 80℃
Use 5 Grams Tea
6 steeps : rinse,40s,60s,80s,100s,120s,140s
Rinsing time is around 3 seconds