Carefully selected 100% hand-made Tie Guan Yin
- Grown in Houtian(后田), Long Juan, Anxi in Fujian Province
- Harvest Time: October 16, 2015
- Crafting: Hand-made
- Dry tea is in forest green color, has strong orchid aroma.
- Tea Liquid: bright yellowish green
- Flavor: Tastes fresh and lovely. The fragrance of orchid will be tasted from first sip. It feels clean and mellow in mouth, has sweet aftertastes and long-lasting flavor.
This year’s Nonpareil Anxi Qing Xiang TieGuanYin Oolong Tea is made of the finest tea leaves and manufactured in better growing areas. Anxi County usually arise the thought of “Iron Goddess”, Anxi Tie Guan Yin. It is a widely knows tea all over the world. Tie Guan Yin has green color like forest and fresh pure aroma. Anxi Qing Xiang TieGuanYin has bright transparent liquor – a feast to the eye. A slight sweetness of aftertaste follows sweet and long-lasting aroma.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
212℉ / 100℃
Use 1 Tablespoon / 8 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 1 – 4 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Gaiwan: 3 oz / 85 ml
212℉ / 100℃
Use 7 Grams Tea
7 steeps : rinse,25s,55s,75s,90s,100s,120s,160s
Rinsing time is around 5 seconds