- Origin Place: Lin’an City in Hangzhou, Zhejiang.
Harvest Time: May 13, 2015
- Appearance: fine powders in light green color.
- Recommended storage condition: refrigeration
- Taste: complex layers of flavor, with an attractive taste that is brisk and slight bitter.
- Brewing: recommended to be mixed with honey, sugar, lemon or chocolate.
Green Tea Powder is brewed at the scale of 1:80 of tea powder to water. For protecting tea nutrition the temperature for brewing should be 60C to 80C. To brew Green Tea Powder or Matcha properly, you will need a Chasen (tea whisk, 茶筅 in Chinese) for stirring the liquid and bring out the exclusive tea flavor. Heavy content of chlorophyll and amino acid in Green Tea Powder results in rich flavor of this tea.