- Produced in Mt. Huangshan(黄山) in Anhui Province, China
Harvest Time: May 6, 2015
- Pure tea bud and leaves
- Tight and thin shape of dry tea leaves, which has Keemun fragrance, a unique fruity flavor mixed with fragrance of sweet potatoes and flower.
- When brewed, it has orange red, bright color. It tastes sweet, fruity and floral flavor; smooth and mellow taste in mouth. Aftertaste acts quickly and lasts long.
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
Known as one of the four best black teas in the world Keemun Black Tea has a derivative that is Keemun Fragrant Black tea, being the best of all. Only the spring leaves are used for Keemun Fragrant Black tea and they should be in the following combination: one bud and two leaves. The production of the tea includes the following phases: lightly sun withering, rolling, fermentation, drying, and manual kneading. The total process goes for 8-9 hours. Fully fermented and dried Keemun Fragrant Black tea leaves are tight and thin of a coppery red colour. The reveal golden buds in abundance. This tea is very good for brewing with Gaiwan or drinking with milk because of its Keemun fragrance and fruity floral flavour.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
- EU Certification (NO. A-2009-00319 / 2012-04930)
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
185℉ / 85℃
Use 6 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 1-3 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Gaiwan: 3 oz / 85 ml
185℉ / 85℃
Use 5 Grams Tea
5 steeps : rinse,7s,7s,7s,15s,30s,40s
Rinsing time is around 3 seconds