A premium quality green tea, renowned as one of China’s top ten 10’s
- Produced in TaiPing HouKeng(太平猴坑) in Anhui province
Harvest time: April 16, 2015
- Long, flat leaves of one bud and two leaves
- Tea Liquid: bright and clean in light green color
- Flavor: sweet and smooth with strong aroma, has long-lasting sweet aftertaste
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
The main producing area of Tai Ping Hou Kui green tea is famous for growing Premium Tai Ping Hou Kui in Hou Keng on Huangshan Mountain. Tai Ping Hou Kui is one of the Chinese most favored top 10 teas. The leaves of semi-hand Tai Ping Hou Kui are brighter in color than Nonpareil Tai Ping Hou Kui and are even in thickness. In 1915 Panama World Expo it earned gold medal for best tea. It was first crafted in the same year. TaiPing HouKui at TeaLine represents an admirable example of this great tea.