Taste the mellow flavor of black tea with a full scent of rose!
- Black tea leaves are from Fengqing (凤庆), Yunnan. Roses come from France.
Harvest Time: 15 April, 2015
- Picking Time: Rose is picked during September to November.
- Appearance: golden buds and dark leaves, mixed with pink roses.
- Tea liquid: orange, bright and clean
- Flavor: has strong rose fragrance, companioned by the sweet flavor of Dian Hong.
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
Rose Black Tea carries a strong rose aroma with pink rose flower color combined with tea leaves. After processing Dian Hong black tea a rose flower with natural rose extractives are added in the black tea to enhance overall rose aroma. Rose Black Tea is a pleasant option and you will definitely like its high floral scent.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
194℉ / 90℃
Use 7 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 3-5 mins