Sweet and Slippery Tasted Silver Needle White Tea (Bai Hao Yin Zhen)
- Produced in Fuding (福鼎) City, Fujian Province, China
- Harvest Time: Mar 27, 2016
- Dry Tea: thick and straight buds and tips, covered with plenty of white pekoe, has a few leaves.
- Tea Liquid: light yellow color, clean and bright.
- Flavour: sweet and slippery taste; has slight soy milk flavour; sweet after-taste presents quickly.
- Tea Leaves: delicate, tender and smooth appearance.
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
The white pekoe gave the great name of Bai Hao Yin Zhen. Silver (Bai Hao) to The Silver Needle White Tea. Thick, straight and sharp buds gave the tea the ‘Needle’ (Yin Zhen) title. You can feel the delicateness of this tea’s aroma when brewing. The Silver Needle White Tea has light yellow colour mixing with slight soy milk scent, followed by strong and smooth liquid taste. Every cup is a miracle. Pleasant after-taste comes quick filling your mouth with long-lasting tender notes.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
167℉ / 75℃
Use 5 Tablespoons / 10 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 1-5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Gaiwan: 3 oz / 85 ml
167℉ / 80℃
Use 5 Grams Tea
6 steeps : rinse,45s,60s,90s,105s,140s,180s
Rinsing time is around 5 seconds