- Original Place: Qi men County, Anhui
- Tree Species: Zhuye
Harvest time: April 15, 2015
- Appearance: black, tightly twisted tea leaves interweave with tight and straight tips
- Flavour: smells of naturally sweet and a flower aroma, smooth and fresh. It also produces a rich flavour with the subtle undertones of delicately aged tea.
- Tea Liquid: reddish in colour; at the surface of tea water a golden loop appears along the circle of inner side of tea cup.
- Spent Leaves: bright brown in colour, shiny and neat
Keemum Mao Feng is widely famous and has great reputation within black teas. It originates from Qi Men County in Anhui province of China. Its shape and aroma are quite peculiar. It comes from the great four of the world’s best black teas. Its leaves, after careful processing have great resemblance with Mao Feng Green Tea. This is the reason for the name: “Keemum Mao Feng“. This tea is pleasant in taste of fruity mixture with orchid-like hint and represents russet interwoven tea leaves look neat.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
194℉ / 90℃
Use 7 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 3-5 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Gaiwan: 3 oz / 85 ml
176℉ / 80℃
Use 5 Grams Tea
5 steeps : 10s,5s,10s,15s,15s