A great White Peony (Bai MuDan) Tea
- Origin: Taimu Mountain, Fuding, Fujian province
Harvest Time: March 20th, 2015
- Tea leaves: Fat and tender tea buds/leaves, multicoloured (sliver & greyish green), covered with small and tiny hairs, giving fresh dry autumn foliage aroma
- Liquor: clear pale apricot colour.
- Taste/flavour: light soybean milk aroma with a touch of gentle savouriness lingering in mouth.
This is a slightly fermented white tea with the mellow freshness in taste lacking astringency. It shows a slight grassy flavour, flowing your imagination with the taste of sunlight after the rainy day in the countryside.
Ingredient: this very white tea is crafted from one tender bud with top two or three leaves, following the strict ‘three-white’ picking rule, that indicates that leaves should be coated with white fuzz.
Certificate of Analyze by Eurofins
- Certificate No.: AR-15-SU-010523-01
- Quality Safety Results of Analysis
- Report Achievement   
Recommend Brewing Guide
Teapot: 17 oz / 500 ml
194℉ / 90℃
Use 4 Tablespoons / 8 Grams Tea
Brewing time: 3-7 mins
Chinese Gongfu Way
Gaiwan: 3 oz / 85 ml
194℉ / 90℃
Use 5 Grams Tea
5 steeps : rinse,23s,30s,45s,55s,65s
Rinsing time is around 5 seconds