Yunnan Gongfu Fragrant Black Tea
- Producing area: Fengqing, Lincang, Yunnan, China
- Category: Dian hong black tea
- Season: Spring tea
- Harvest time: May 10, 2015
- Dry leaves: Tippy plump leaves in tightly tired strip-type
- Aroma: Smell faintly of flower and honey with a hint of fully-grown fruit
- Liquor color: Colors of bright orange yellow
- Mouthfeel: It tastes soft and mellow, having resemblance of ripe tea flavor
- Tree species: Fengqing large leaf tea
- Tea garden: Lida tea garden
- Fermentation: Fully fermented tea
- Caffeine: 40 mg / 237 ml
- Storage: Keep this tea in an airtight container away from high temperature, sunlight, moisture and abnormal taste.
- Shelf Life: 36 months
Gong Fu fragrance black tea will surprise you with its infusion-enduring taste. Slight sugar cane sweetness will show itself when infusing 1-2 times. Its soft, mellow mouth feel at the beginning and milky flavor after-taste are great. The reminiscent flavor of raw pu-erh tea can be felt after the third infusion helping in salivating process.